Maybelline – SuperStay Matte Ink: 15 Lover
- The color matches perfectly to the color on the packaging
- This lip product smells delicious, like a soft/sweet vanilla. But it should be noted it does not taste or smell too powerful.
- The applicator is unique and applies the product flawlessly. There is a tip on the applicator which is very precise (I didn’t even use a lip liner).
- The color was opaque with one swoop across the lips.
- Does not crack on the lips
- Really long lasting and takes some work to take off (I used a baby wipe and scrubbed my lips pretty hard back and forth).
- It takes a while to dry and when it is in the process of drying it is very sticky; and it’s very annoying to feel the product on the lips.
- I did get slight transfer when I tried to blot with a tissue, but nothing drastic.
- Would consider this a demi/semi-matte rather than a “matte ink” because there is a little sheen to the lips once applied.
- Creates “Butt lips” where the product does not stay on the wet/inside part of the lips and only stays on the very dry/outside part. When you open your mouth there is a distinct line where the lip stick peels off.
Overall: I would passon this product as I hate when I can feel lip products on my lips especially because they are sticky.
Mike and Ike – Sourlicious Zours
- If you are looking for a sour fix, this would be a great choice for you.
- They are chewy and flavorful and just thinking about them makes my mouth water.
- The flavors (Apple, Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Lemon, Watermelon) are not very distinguishable and unless I knew the flavors prior to putting them in my mouth they were not very enjoyable.
- There is also a powder outside that is soft rather than a crunchy and glossy shell like on the original Mike and Ike’s
Overall: I would not buy this on my own dime, as there is better sour candy on the market.
Nature’s Origin Aromatherapy – Peppermint Roll-on
- There is a strong yet sweet peppermint smell that is not too overwhelming thanks to the added carrier oil.
- The smell really did stimulate my brain when I was tired and made me more aware.
- Very nice semi-opaque roll-on container to keep the product from expiring.And the metal roll-on distributes the perfect amount of oil.
- Impressed with the texture of this roll-on essential oil. It is not oily and slick like a lot of oils I have used.
- This essential oil did not have the usual “cooling effect” that I have experienced from other peppermint essential oils, especially for muscles.
- You have to be very conservative with the product because a couple of rolls on the skin uses a lot of product in the bottle.
Overall: I would buy from this brand, but not this particular scent.
Not Your Mother’s – Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo
- Gave a lot of volume to my hair, even for hair that has been pulled up tightly in a pony tail.
- Smells delicious, like warm vanilla sugar.
- Absolutely no residue left on the roots and I have light brown roots.
- Very even spray that covers a large area.
- Hair smells strong hours after application (Could be good or bad dependent on whether you like the smell or not).
- The smell is too much. I could only spray he tiniest amount at a time otherwise I felt sick from the sweet smell in my hair.
- It only lasts a couple of hours and then my hair is greasy again.
Overall: I would not buy this again.
SinfulColors #Pride – Taste It
- Variety of purple hues.
- Not an overpowering nail polish scent.
- Variety of sizes and shapes of glitter.
- Very “blingy” and festive.
- Due to the large glitter size, the polish comes off rather easily in comparison to other glitter nail polishes I have used.
- Glitter took a while to be placed on the finger. When I would swipe the nail polish it would leave blank spaces on my nails/remove previous glitter.
- Took a few coats to get the glitter to appear and still is not opaque.
- Glitter in general is difficult to remove and this nail polish was no different from other glittery polishes.
- Chunks of glitter would struggle to find room on my nail and would slide under my nail or onto my skin.
Overall: I will buy from SinfulColors. If I am in desperate need of glitter (which at often times I am not) I would buy this polish, but it is not for daily wear.
Tree Hut – Exfoliating Mud Mask
- This dries so incredibly fast. It takes at most 10 minutes to completely dry.
- A very subtle botanical smell from the ingredients, which smells like a spa.
- The exfoliating particles take care of dry skin without completely drying the skin out.
- Leaves the skin moisturized and soft.
- There is no tight feeling or cracking once the mud dries.
- Since the exfoliating particles are so big, be soft when rubbing it off if you have sensitive skin.
- Sticks to dry skin that it does not remove and turns the skin green.
- Be careful when washing off the face as the particles can get into the eyes or remain in the hairline.
Overall: I will absolutely buy this product once I run out of my free sample.
Accumulated Price of Products:
- Maybelline – SuperStay Matte Ink: 15 Lover: $9.49
- Mike and Ike – Sourlicious Zours: $2.29
- Nature’s Origin Aromatherapy – Peppermint Roll-on: $6.99
- Not Your Mother’s – Clean Freak Tapioca Dry Shampoo: about $1.30
- SinfulColors #Pride – Taste It: $1.99
- Tree Hut – Exfoliating Mud Mask: about $3.75
GRAND TOTAL: $25.81